Geoscientists don’t just explore the Earth; they also make an effort to protect the life on it. Whether through preservation, environmental consciousness or hands-on action. The following are fantastic examples of the geophysical industry working within communities to make a positive difference to people, animals and the environment.
- Fugro – Reaching Out
- Geokinetics – Helping Flood Victims
- CGG Veritas – Raised Over $83,000 for Haiti!
- CGG Veritas – Helping Casa Hogar
- CGG Veritas – CGG’s India Staff Compete in 2010 Mumbai Marathon
- CGG Veritas – CGGVeritas Makes a Successful MS150 Team
- GSWB – Identifying Potable Water Sources on Ampoi Valley, Romania
- GSWB – Geoscientists Without Borders Works to Give Community New Water Well